Looking for a few more bubbles in your bath? Well, Rehydrate and restore your body with these delicious smelling bath bombs. Using Healthy Honeys Grapefruit Tincture these bath bombs will soothe irritated, dry skin while leaving you feeling both physically and mentally refreshed.
4 – 20mg Bath Bombs
1 cup baking soda
1/2 cup citric acid (buy online or most health food stores carry it)
2 tablespoons epsom salts
3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon beet juice (juice from canned beets or other natural food dye)
4 drops grapefruit essential oil
80mg Healthy Honeys Grapefruit Tincture
Large ice cream scoop (or bath bomb molds for full circular shaped bath bombs)
1. In a large bowl combine baking soda, citric acid, and epsom salts. Stir well.
2. In a smaller bowl, combine coconut oil, beet juice, essential oil, and Grapefruit Tincture.
3. Slowly whisk wet ingredients into dry. It should reach a crumbly consistency.
4. Your mixture is ready when you can mold it into a shape and it sticks without coming apart. If it is too crumbly, add in a little bit of water, 1 tsp at a time. Mixture should be dry but able to hold a shape.
5. To shape your bath bombs, either pack them into a large ice cream scoop, or use your molds.
6. Remove carefully and place on a baking sheet to dry overnight, or for at least 12 hours.