Are you going Hiking this weekend? First, don’t forget your sunscreen our skin loves vitamin D but make sure to protect yourself and love ones from UV rays.
Second, make some of this awesome CBD Lavender Granola. This fun recipe will help with any anxiety that comes with spotting any other hikers on the trail while reducing inflammation. You will end your hike with a smile on your face without any pain.
Yield 6 cups – 20 milligrams of CBD Per Cup
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup culinary lavender
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 6ml Healthy Honeys Lavender Tincture (120 mg of CBD)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup currants (or raisins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, almonds, pecans, pumpkin seeds, lavender, and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut oil, Healthy Honeys Lavender Tincture, honey, and vanilla.
- Stir liquid mixture into the dry ingredients until evenly coated.
- Turn granola mixture out onto the baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes, checking every 15 minutes or so to stir.
- Stir in currants and let granola cool before serving (it will continue to dry out as it cools).