CBD is fantastic for humans but is also good for our furry friends. Healthy Honeys Hemp tincture is safe for pet both dog and cat. This quick recipe includes CBD but other great including Organic beef broth. Each treat will include about 1 mg of CBD.
Yield: 10 treats
- .5 ML of Healthy Honeys Hemp CBD Tincture
- 3 Cups Quick Cooking Oats
- 1 cup pure pureed pumpkin – Make sure not to get pumpkin pie filling
- ½ cup xylitol free, organic peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup sodium-free, organic beef broth
Step By Step Guide
- Preheat the oven to 325 F
- In a large bowl, whisk together 2 1/2 cups oats, pureed pumpkin, peanut butter, coconut oil, beef broth, and pet-safe CBD oil.
- If the mixture is too wet, add the remaining oats. The batter should soft hold its shape and drop easily from the spoon.
- Measure out the batter in one tablespoon increments onto a parchment or silicone-lined baking sheet. For soft cookies, bake for 20-30 minutes. For crispy cookies, bake for 40-60 minutes.
- Store the Healthy Honeys CBD Dog treats in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Freeze any cookies that will not be consumed within a week.
Make sure to consult with your veterinarian on the proper dosage for your dog.